Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Makeup I can't live without

Jordana Easyliner in Black
This eyeliner rocks! It goes on smoothly and stays on all day. I've tried all the brand eyeliners and none of them can stand up to this eyeliner. Plus it only costs 1.99!! You can purchase this fantastic liner at Walgreen's in the beauty department, it's usually near the register.

 I love Maybelline's mascara's. My two favorite are the Full N' Soft which is supposed to condition your lashes and leave them soft, I think it works very well. And my other favorite is the Maybelline Volum' Express which volumizes essentially thickening your lashes, I buy it in Very Black. You can usually find it on sale at Ulta buy two get one free, or sometimes for 40% which makes it around $4, not bad.

Maybelline Full N' Soft Mascara in Black
Maybelline Volum' Express Mascara in Very Black

Ulta Super Shiny Lip Gloss is the best lip gloss I've ever tried. It has a nice taste, it comes in many great colors, and best of all it shimmers! You can get it at Ulta for $8.00 if it's not on sale. However now and then Ulta has their cosmetics buy one get one which is an excellent deal. I've bought many of their eyeshadows and they are the best quality of any eyeshadow I've tried, their other products are no exception. I've been using Ulta's Super Shiny Lip Gloss in Charmed and I love it.
Ulta's Super Shiny Lip Gloss in Charmed



More to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment