Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Pink Hair


 I was wanting to dye my hair purple so I bought this Splat color kit. It comes with a little packet of bleach just enough to do some highlights but since I had previously bleached the top half of my hair I didn't really need too much anyways. I put the color in over pale yellow hair the lower parts were still a bit orange but whatever the dye was pretty dark as I applied it and very purple. It was a pretty violet color which I was hoping the color of my hair was going to be. Well as you can see it didn't but it is a very nice shade of fuchsia. Similar to Beyond the Zone's Color Jamz in Raspberry Kamikaze which I've used several times before, so nothing new to me. I still like it though and hopefully it will last a few weeks before it fades. 

No comments:

Post a Comment